Medrooms@iupui.edu is no longer being used as the primary tool for scheduling IU School of Medicine general inventory spaces. Medrooms@iupui.edu is still an avenue to report specific issues or ask questions about specific rooms.
IB 224/225 (Exam center South – 80 computers or 2×40 computers)
IB 226/227 (Exam center North – 80 computers or 2×40 computers)
IB 317 (Team Based Learning lab)
Don Burgess 317.278.0066
Study Room and Conference Room Scheduling
- IB 201 (small conference room)
- IB 215a,b,c,d, 217, 219, 221 & 223
- IB 303 (small conference room)
Study and Conference Room Policies:
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Monday bookings need to be placed by noon on the Friday before.
- Study rooms are intended for group study. Your reservation must include at least two people.
- You may only reserve rooms up to 12 hours per week.
- You may only reserve rooms for up to four hours per day.
- You may reserve rooms for up to 60 days in advance.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations and reassign if you haven’t arrived within 15 minutes of your reservation’s start time.
- We prefer you refrain from moving furniture from room to room. But if you must, please return it to where you found it.
- Please dispose of trash properly.
- Abandonment of personal belongs does not constitute a room reservation. Alert circulation staff to remove items left in rooms. Lockers are available on second floor.
Dry erase markers/erasers are available for checkout at the circulation desk.